Shrink ~Psychiatrist Yowai~

Inevitable. But I think the manga will have a lot of misinformation. Well, at least it'll perhaps encourage people to seek professional help.

Double-page supporter
I don't know if the managaka is an actual licensed psychiatrist, but, either way, it seems like this will be an interesting read.

Really liked first chapter! As someone who is American but not white, and having grown up with a fairly traditional Asian family, it's interesting to have related more to this one chapter than any English work covering anxiety and the like already. Looking forward to how this goes from here.

@4V29LN0n @YUWIN
The table of contents has a "list of consultants" entry, and from a quick scan of the JP amazon reviews, it seems that it's been really well-received, so I think this seems promising for handling these topics well. The author is also separate from the artist, which I think usually points to a stronger case of writing/research for these kinds of series, too. Fingers crossed!

Hope this doctor manga will be doctor. From after Black Jack , all these category mangs are not good, doctor of those manga are like as angel , and it is not logic

@yugioh20 try reading "Radiation House". The medical bits are really interesting for me (but not so much w/ the romance). I also hope that this manga will be good and try to be as accurate as possible.

Mmm yes, very nice and pretty and fun to read but in real life mental illnesses aren't that simple. But hey, if it sheds light on an issue that people avoid and also entertains I ain't gonna complain

This is a good manga. It raises awareness on mental health. The art is really good too! I hope to see more chapters soon. Reading it kinda relaxes my mind and I learned a few things as well.

This is good manga and the smile depression arc relates a lot to me. I'm looking forward to the next updates :))

I found gold in this lockdown period.

Definitely scratching that itch and mangala did a great job portraying victims but able to read and follow through the curing process gives a sense of hope

It's so cool to see a manga that addresses mental illness in an understandable, accurate, and uplifting way. Thank you to Laughing In Quarantine for translating!!

Double-page supporter
Danm, more people need to read this. I relate heavily to this current arc as someone who grew up not realizing they had adhd.

That developmental disorder chapter hurts me on a deep, personal level. Ah. It's so close.

It's a lovely manga. How do I buy from Japan again? Ah. I should add that I read that authors get royalties from amazon when the book is read to 20%. So read your supported mangas. Much obliged.

wonderful, especially in our fast paced world. The terms and description are easy to understand too, and i learn to appreciate the field more

Users who are viewing this thread