Shugo Chara!

Group Leader
Loved this series when I was young! I might be blinded by my nostalgia, but it’s just sooo good!

I refuse to ever take off my nostalgia goggles when it comes to Shugo Chara. It's a real treasure.

Contributor
The random button guide me to my forgotten childhood.....
Ahhh... still pure bliss when I re-read and re-watched this....
I barely know when I little that I like so much Magical Girl Genre.
Since Ojamajo doremi, cardcaptor Sakura so-on until Madoka magica crushed my innocence *lel*

Sigh... it's been years since I've last watched or read Shugo Chara. It was one of the most memorable parts of my childhood, I miss it :'))

Fed-Kun's army
man. rereading this is making me nostalgic and i cringe... still cant forgive peach-pit
for the age gap between ikuto & amu and utau's feelings for ikuto goddamn.

Woooow, ça fait remonter mes souvenirs d'enfance 😊 que c'est nostalgique de relire ce manga et en plus l'histoire est vraiment bien, j'adore 😍

I loved this story as a pre-teen. Re-reading it as an adult has me realize there are some aspects I don't like about it that I never noticed when I was a teen, such as the disturbing age-gap between Amu and Ikuto. She's in elementary school and he's like 17! I'm pretty sure it's just because the authors haven't been kids in so long that they don't realize how weird that gap is, since a difference of five years is okay as two adults but predatory when one is around 11 to 13 and the other is 17.

Still, if you can ignore that, the art is cute and the story is well handled, finishing in a satisfying way without being dragged out.

Users who are viewing this thread