Shujinkou Janai! - Ch. 23 - Chapter 23-1

Really confused why Rex used a skill out of nowhere. Did he use it so that Nilva could learn it too?

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN so I know what the V slash is about. I think it's much nicer that it was shown explicitly that way.

Dex-chan lover
Really confused why Rex used a skill out of nowhere. Did he use it so that Nilva could learn it too?
He was showing Nilva the existence of Manual Activation. Being a master swordsman, it would quicker and more convincing to show it to him, rather than try to explain. (Not that he can explain it, anyway.)

Not hard to figure out after reading enough of these.

EDIT: I suppose I should add that this is the conclusion I drew from the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping the "something evil" in Prana is gonna be less something for plot drama and more something along the lines of "oh, it turns out you have demon ancestry, so you can use the magic archer class" or something.

To those wondering about the V slash, it was already explained in earlier chapters that the V slash rex does is different from the normal V slash that everyone in that world learned about....
All because he bought the expensive add on for the game he and alot of hardcore players figured out how to use skills differently from the standard parameters of the game...
So what he shown nilva is equivalent to saying there is more to the skills that he had learnt all his life and there are new heights he could achive... That was why nilva thanked him because he gave him new goals to reach to become even stronger outside the parameter's values...

Dex-chan lover
yea nilva you only apply "little" pressure on your perspective but its actually bigger on people perspective

Dex-chan lover
Its cause he gained the Class that Nilva is cause the condition was you have to beat someone with that class.

Edit Actually I'm off Freakydude above is correct, for some reason I was thinking V slash was for the new class.

Dex-chan lover
it's because Rex can do something called manual arts, where he draws out and cancel the skill instead of having it automatically go through the arts system. like imagine a regular skill attacked 3 blocks in front, you can't cancel it the minute you cast it and have to go through the entire motions, but rex's arts can make it longer or swing a block and midway cancel it into another skill. the V-slash was to show Nilva that manual arts exists, by showing him a v slash that was completely different from the one you'd get if you used it through the automatic arts system.

Aggregator gang
oh man i caught up, what a time to die waiting for a new chapter, because this manga is SOOOOO GOSHDARN AMAZING😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread