Shunga Lover

Hello I am really thankful for your work on ateya no tsubaki. I am proficient with Chinese and have work on translating works before as well. Much of ateya no tsubaki is translated in Chinese and I want to help accelerate the release in English. I am not great with typesetting. Here is my discord if you are interested ironicgolem#8085

Hello, thank you very much for your hard work, I like the kind of manga you work, if you want help I can support you with the manga of omega tribe I am both in cleaning and redraw, I hope your answer.

My warmest greetings to you, I wanted to leave a thank you for your efforts in translating Amane†Gymnasium!
Usamaru Furuya is one of my favourite mangaka, and this story in particular is stunning.
Without your skills I wouldn't be able to experience it, so please keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translate Eros x SF by Ishinomori. Do you plan to do more of Ishinomori? Like Miyamoto Musashi or Hokusai? Or even Shoujo Works like Window of Orpheus? Afaik all of them has spanish translation.

Dex-chan lover
I see at Mangaupdates that you supposedly released chapter 2 of Yagami-kun no Katei no Jijou (Yagami's Family Affairs), but it doesn't show up in your feed neither at the series page?

Was it a mistake at M-U? Did you take it down for some reason?

Dex-chan lover
Hey. It's me again with a question: Do you also interested in translate Kaguya-hime from Reiko Shimizu from italian to english?

I see at Mangaupdates that you supposedly released chapter 2 of Yagami-kun no Katei no Jijou (Yagami's Family Affairs), but it doesn't show up in your feed neither at the series page?

Was it a mistake at M-U? Did you take it down for some reason?
It was apparently an attempt at machine translation, maybe the scanlator deleted it from mangadex because it's not good. You can find it on various scrapping sites that reupload scanlations, just search the name of the manga + chapter 2, there're a bunch of sites hosting it

Hello there. I'm interested in helping you do Devilman Saga. I can do Japanese to English. Although in your profile it says you translate Italian. The only official translation out there is Italian. Looking at the covers of your uploads, is this what you have? Otherwise I could just buy the Italian version and you could translate it? Otherwise I'd be interested in working together from a Japanese version. You said you've already got all the volumes. Have you already scanned them all?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread