Shut Up, Evil Dragon! I Don't Want to Raise a Child With You Anymore

Double-page supporter
1576562009.misskarma_dc44176e-89ca-4257-94b3-1f5c29513d9c.jpg

I feel like he accepted his situation too fast and easy. Also, he is supposed to be the strongest dragon slayer, but all we see is him getting pushed around.

And while I can ignore it, why the hell do dragons assume human forms and wear armor? That is so backwards. Unless most are actually human adjacent 99% of the time and it takes effort and skill to turn into a dragon.

It's an interesting premise, but the execution feels waaay too lacking so far.

6 for now, will give it a few more chapters before deciding if I drop it.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would be my cup of tea, all the elements are there, but it is just playing male rape for laughs.

I enjoyed reading the web novel of this, it is like a more extreme version of Love is War where both mc and fmc are constantly trying to one up each other in almost everything including during sex. Both characters are big tsunderes.

Also, he is supposed to be the strongest dragon slayer, but all we see is him getting pushed around.

The guy has been in a coma for 2 years and is extremely weak right now. He will get pushed around for a little bit while he is recovering but eventually he will turn the tables.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I finished reading chapter 5 then i immediately check the WN, oh boy it did not disappoint, i love the interaction between the MC and FMC, i love their interaction with their Daughters, i also love the interaction between the Kids.

Read the WN, i dare you.

The best synopsis i could give is "Two double S couple who's very kinky and likes to roleplay, also they have daughters"

To be honest, I checked out the light novel after reading the 5 chapters and it's much better than this adaptation IMO. It also has two volumes out (second is partially translated I think). I don't appreciate the Manhwa's slight changes from the source material and it's overall more childish. The characters come off as much more mature in the LN and the relationship between Rosvitha (LN spelling??) & Leon is much more entertaining with their crafted insults and Leon's minor schemes and inner thoughts to pull one over on Rosvitha.

It doesn't need to be more erotica focused as I think the best writing in the LN is the slow evolution of their relationship. It's a classic story about two enemies with a "professional" respect and physical attraction to each other that starts to maybe grow into something else. Say what you will about the premise, but surprisingly I find it to be a fun story about building a complicated relationship with family. I've never been known to seek perfection in storytelling and I don't think every character needs to start off on a moral high ground being that they're fictional.

Users who are viewing this thread