Shut Up, Evil Dragon! I Don't Want to Raise a Child With You Anymore

Dex-chan lover
So its practicely a femdom rape story considering the "legendary" slayer has the power of a 10 year old an d gets raped daily. Who is this made for?

Supporter
This is just really dorky and childish, it's not funny, it's not sweet, it's not romantic... it's actually kinda fucked up. It doesn't treat it as being fucked up though, it feels like there's no seriousness or gravity to literally anything any character says or does. Dude spends two years in a coma and both him and the dragon pick up their conversation like it just happened. She brands him and he just seems to be inconvenienced by it. Feels too fast-paced, like they're trying to say "Don't pay attention to all this boring prologue, we need to get to the parts with the cute daughter and dragon boning as fast as possible!" But without context, I don't really give a fuck how cute the daughter is or how sexy the dragon is.

Idk, it doesn't work for me. Supposedly the novel is better, I don't know if I care enough to look into it though. Maybe though.

Users who are viewing this thread