J A M I T I N
A
M

I
T

I
N

Group Leader
As of right now (08/28/2019) the series is up to date with 33 chapters. I'll be looking into again in a month or two when there is a little backlog of new chapters and decide then if I want to continue translating it or not. If anyone wants to take this over, you can anytime of course. There should be a compiled book coming out too in the future according to the author which should have a bunch of additional stuff. Ok.

EDIT: Hmm, read through a lot of comments here, on mangakakalot and kissmanga. I thought these skits and character dynamics were easy to understand, but it seems this confused a lot more people than I expected, so it clearly isn't self explanatory. It's a standalone read on Twitter and the mangaka considers this its own thing too, but it seems without having the several previous manga by the mangaka translated this won't work well for english speakers? Even though it's not supposed to be dependant on any of them... The characters seem hard for readers to differentiate too somehow even though Kinjo and Arituki have the exact opposite haircut and Enokida/Sibakusa are on different ends of the boobs spectrum. Their names are mentioned over and over to make clear who is who as well. Well, this is not working out.

Fed-Kun's army
Where is the context manga oh benevolent scanlators thanks for the great work

Aggregator gang
I don't know, I thought it's been pretty easy to understand. Hope you come back to it soon FBI-kun!
(or consider it at least, idk)

Please FBI-kun come back to this. I kept up with your translations as they came out and I want to know what happens. (Sorry for sounding demanding, I just really appreciate your work and effort and would love to see it continued on this comic). Thank you for all your hard work no matter if you do decide to continue or not, it’s appreciated regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Not complaining or anything (In fact I'm super happy about this) but lol why is there suddenly a plot 34 chapters in 😆

Group Leader
This one is really enjoyable! Wished they developed the characters though, so the male MC doesn't have the same reaction every time.

art is nice chapters are short, and all fine, just there is hardly any development in any sense.

I'm kind of relieved knowing they are today's kids; Japan is going to be alright, while us here in the West...

gosh I sound like a old man lol

Users who are viewing this thread