Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 11 Ch. 49.5 - Secret in the Public Bath

Where is the rest before this?
Vol.8 comes tomorrow ,vol.9 comes 7th of Jul and Vol.10 comes 28th of Nov ,probably that's why people aren't interested in picking it up ,just wait for officials and sail the seven seas when the volumes come out.

Dex-chan lover
Vol.8 comes tomorrow ,vol.9 comes 7th of Jul and Vol.10 comes 28th of Nov ,probably that's why people aren't interested in picking it up ,just wait for officials and sail the seven seas when the volumes come out.
wow, thats a long wait in-between volumes to wait. That and i really dont trust official translations these days. We've seen how often they change things and act like they know whats best.

Fan translations are still part of those sailing seas, ya know
haha ,i know ,i was trying to say they won't be on mangadex so look for them somewhere else when they come out.
wow, thats a long wait in-between volumes to wait. That and i really dont trust official translations these days. We've seen how often they change things and act like they know whats best.
The translations are pretty good + there are also extra H pages so that's nice.
How tf can you have a bonus chapter if the 15 chaps before it havent been released yet? The fuck?
I mean the spanish translations here are up to 69 currently ,there's just no english translations at the moment and there's bouns chapter/pages for every volume and currently they're at volume 14 while last chapter translated here in mangadex in english is the end of volume 8

Users who are viewing this thread