Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

the last time i heard the sentence "do you trust me", the male and female starting singing...

"do your trust me ?"so can anyone that can read japonese tell us who fucked up ? the author or the translator ?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao and so it fucking begins
Thanks for the update hentai protag bro

@Ryuran The translation I got was "do you believe in me" which has the same implication.. I think it's important to remember that this is only one part of chapter 17 so maybe in the next one she addresses that she doesn't trust him and mc explains the situation with his blood in better detail and also I am using Google guys, if you want the best version and support the author in the process I'd recommend getting the original translation.

Dex-chan lover
what is up with these tooth snack chapters... not only the updates are long...but the pages are not enough..

Dex-chan lover
"Do you trust me..."

Of course no!!!!.. WTH....
She just imprisoned you for suspecting you as her role being the leader of her fief... Of course until now, she still suspected you, and yet, you just raised her suspicion more by making your appearance there that you are supposed to be in the prison...

Then why the heck choose that kind of question to her?

If im were you, ill ask here "Do you want to be hot???"

Double-page supporter
Do you trust me?

Retards like her are not capable of trust. Because of all males dying she decided that best case for her country survival is to torture and potentially kill that one male survivor. Much logic.

Why couldn't author make a competent leader out of her, instead she is now something like generic damsel in distress (in every shounen manga you will see situation like this). Could have easily went with "my saliva strenghtens females and me". Then, even without this forced plot event he would have few followers in span of a month (given that females nearly go crazy for him with that macht )

Dex-chan lover
@the_HENTAI_protagonist
i find your translation just fine
it's just a matter of choice with the series or being too nitpicky that's why all the hate you read around... imo lol
anyway thanks for keeping up with this series man
*Like come on
it's a fukken FICTION
there's a ton of fiction series that have dumb girls like Disney princesses innit
i say just appreciate how the story goes and how the author goes with it

Thanks!!! I like this one way better than the original. I can't really see how the two sync up to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread