Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 5 Ch. 18.2

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dex-chan lover
The witch ain't wrong, no men to defend the country will make conquest cake.

damn, if trumps working on this guy's wall, that miasma gonna get through like immediately.

Dex-chan lover
> The emperor... Instead of saying
"The erection of the wall going well", should be
"The construction of the wall going well"...

As expected of someone who had erection all the time

Dex-chan lover
so the king trying to make the world into his harem or what?

i wish that cockbrain will get cucked by mc and the old man from early chapter die horribly and aurelia's young bro get killed by the king

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness just wait, it will happen. He's a piece of shit and the world won't miss him when he's gone. Unfortunately, with the pace of this manga, God knows what YEAR that will happen... by 2030 if we're lucky...

For example,
I believe the princess from the country that was just conquered will eventually join Ark's harem as one of his generals in the war against the Empire if i am remembering foreshadowing from a later chapter right

Also, as for Aurelia's asshole brother and father,
they might be next after the current elf country arc. Ark sends the glasses woman to see him for a summit or formal party or something like that (after powering her up of course). My gut says it's likely that the old man will take her prisoner for a stupid reason, requiring Arc to torch the place with his expanded Nacht harem (the red-head swordswoman comes home and brings the mage girl with her). So, hopefully the brother and father die in 2021.

@BestBoy I think it indicate this entity originate from the same tribe/race than Lati (the one who gave him the "insights" of "Macht")

Thanks for the chapters, looking forward for more

Dex-chan lover
"No, no, we're good, thanks. You barely have a fence after four years."

Users who are viewing this thread