Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 5 Ch. 18.4

Double-page supporter
I come to World end harem and come into an Erased discussion in the comments. 🤣
Count me in the group of people who isn't mad about Kayo getting with someone else. At some point you have to move on with your life.

@Nk9bjP4A His waifu from the start who was forced into marriage with the crown prince, whom I don't believe we've even seen yet. They tried eloping but got caught.

Dex-chan lover
> I think, in this time, MC is needed to build a wall around his tower so that all women flock to him will be protected and be happy and safe at the same time...

> Hahahahaha, so MC will not discriminate woman's age. So he will need to make out a soldier to every woman in all affected territories?
Sounds a good plan, i salute you MC.... You are like Johnny Sin's after all for how flexible are you

> MC: "Aurelia!... Im coming for you"...
Errrr.... because of how you were doing it to many women as of now, i read it as
"im c*mming for you..."

@Raydnt Im sorry fam with everything Kayo has gone through thats not the moms decision so it might have been for the best retrospectively but it could have also scarred Kayo for the rest of her life obsessing over what could have happened to him. If the Mom wasnt a retard then she would have discussed it with Kayo and let her say her goodbyes. This post hoc rationalization of "she ended up ok so the mom made the right decision" is about as dumb as the people stating Kayo had to wait for him because he saved her. The Mom was an objective retard and there is no argument against that.

Double-page supporter
Are you sure about that ? MC ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x5IqnT160o

Noo..... Man, you can't just bring back memories of that sad ending... Noooo....

What is that feminism spiel. In this manga of all places 😂. I came here to coom not to laugh

Users who are viewing this thread