Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia

Rape and droped

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

After that last chapter...yeah, I'm still excited. I'm enjoying this story a lot more than TLOU2.

The scanlator perfectly described the comment section XD. I personally have no issue with rape in a manga. I do want to see it on the other foot though like with Peter Grill's manga where the men were being raped by horny goblins.

Dex-chan lover
yet another rape filled manga written by an utterly talentless incel author for other incel otakus

Fed-Kun's army
this is cringe and completely retarded, what exactly was the point of this monster rape except to feed degenerates ? it literally add nothing to the narrative just straight up disgusting fetish and the opportunity to show boobs.

just when i thought the manga couldnt fall lower. ( what sick taste to chose to color these pages, says a lot about the focused buyers)

without talking about this mc's entrance, wtf was that.

this shit is as bad as the main manga but im pretty sure u all incels will make it work for it to be in best sells as well.

Dex-chan lover
As long as translator opinion steers away from political opinion, racism and etc, and not too distracting/intrusive,

they can say anything they want and that's okay in my book,

The ones who whines instead after all that is the certain few that got issues and need to deal with it

Fed-Kun's army
Just when you think an author cant get any worst, he always Try to push himself at being trashier

How does it relate to the other manga "World's End Harem"? Like is it past/future timeline? Or just a different setting with same characters?

Dex-chan lover
@migh

Apparently you still are reading it though. I recommend either you stop reading it or you learn to live with the author's choices.

Fed-Kun's army
@AnonMan88 i don't, "author's choice" how about horny weebs stop buying shits like that with no narrative and stop making people like this author rich while he has no narrative skills ?

Double-page supporter
How does it relate to the other manga "World's End Harem"? Like is it past/future timeline? Or just a different setting with same characters?

@smape it has no relation to the other story

i don't, "author's choice" how about horny weebs stop buying shits like that with no narrative and stop making people like this author rich while he has no narrative skills ?

@migh you would have a better chance asking for world peace cause in our society sex sells. Authors end of the day have to sell their product and what people are buying are trashy stories filled with fan service. Whether its the isekai's, harem rom-coms/dramas, and etc. as long as people are buying that is what most authors will continue selling.

My advice is to just ignore it, will save you a lot of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread