Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 you are completely right but it still saddening for people who try their best to give us good stories but fail to trash like that.

Double-page supporter
@migh i understand where you are coming from. These days I hardly watch any anime. Anime for me has become even worse because studios are simply looking at what will sell while doing the least. Why adapt some highly engaging story when you can stick to some copy pasta harem rom-com/drama/isekai filled with fan service for the same or even more profits? Unfortunately studios are incentivised to pander to the least common denominator cause they "vote with their feet" so to speak.

I'm no elitist, ive watch my fair share of trashy anime that i liked and nor am I naive in thinking anime hasnt always been like this but in my opinion it seems to have gotten worse with so many cheap cash grabs shows each season. Manga is slightly better since its cheaper to produce than anime so you can a bigger variety to choose from but even then the problems exist.

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 exactly, i think everything has been said.

my situation is almost the same i barely watch 1 or 2 anime per seasons and find myself reading more manga, there is the same problem with manga (lot of generic and trashy stuff) but the variety is so big compared to anime that u can still find some manga that are enjoyable to read.

anyway that was a nice conversation i didn't really expect to have one on mangadex but its a nice surprise, have a good night.

Dex-chan lover
If it makes you guys feel any better, the blackface orcs haven't reappeared since that single encounter.

Dex-chan lover
"Literally a power fantasy masturbation manga. Read the raws instead."
-Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
when i read the first chapter i thought this is was hentai, art seems familiar. Then i look up the artist,"savan" that explains it.

So this is another version of World's end Harem.........ok yes name was a giveaway but i didn't think it would lead to this much similarity.

I need to know if there's gonna be NTR. If there is Im jumping ship before that shit hits. Pls some1 spoil me if there is

Supporter
What is even going on anymore..? This series is all over the place and just completely lost pacing or any semblance of story progression, jumping all of a sudden to random side characters never seen before for a couple chapters, then to another new side character, oh there's the MC again, oh wait he's gone and it's a new side character. We're facing demons now?

Users who are viewing this thread