Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Decision

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she was researching the MK virus eh? Well gee, I wonder why she might have disappeared. Couldn't possibly have found out something she wasn't supposed to about such a weird ass illness that probably shouldn't have existed naturally.

Contributor
Oh, you're going to make the cure, huh? Patronizing much? 5 billion women in this world, and they just explained to you that most of the researches, doctors, and scientists all shifted focus to feverously trying to find a cure. There is something that only you can do that they can't, but you refuse their sincere pleas? Furthermore, do you think the girl would be happy? "I decided to let humanity die off out of loyalty to you." You really think she'd be happy? What a putz.

Do you think i'm selfish??? YES by far fuck yes, you care about monogamy in the one time it matters not to, being one of the last guys in existence, you don't get the luxury of being picky. Mc pisses me off so much, but hell, without it there would be no real plot :S

garbage trash manga even for harem shit lmao this is just too much. What would make someone even waste the time to draw this? "Hey lets make a manga where the whole setup is some unbelievable ass pull of convenience that places a guy in a situation to live like a fucking king with as many women as wants while also saving the human race only to make the MC be 100% against it"

happily dropped

Oh Akane was the nurse wow lmao. Love how they're re gonna ignore how the loli just instantly knocks out a bear from 1 karate chop to the back of the neck, wonder if they'll explain that later, probably not.

difference between this and actual hentai is that none of the guys are ugly bastards..... wait I think I stole that line

Reito: "For the sake of the one I love... Do you think I'm selfish?"

Suou: "(YES! Like, stupidly fucking selfish!) I'm not in a position to answer that question."

"If nobody else is going to it, then I have to do it myself, right?"

Heh, such a brave girl

Fed-Kun's army
What's this? She was researching the cure for the MK virus? But she disappeared? After some time someone broke in and now the research's gone? Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread