Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Decision

God this MC pisses me off. It's not even that he's making an immoral choice, it's that neither he, nor the narrative itself, seems to recognize it as a stupid or immoral choice. As others have pointed out, MC realistically won't contribute much to an effort the entire world is already working on. There is something only he can do, and he's literally neglecting it at the expense of the future of humanity.

Group Leader
This MC is so incredibly frustrating to watch. "Do you think I'm being selfish?" Yes because you literally just put your life on the line for one person. So you're willing to die to save one life but won't create life to save humanity? Now you're going to start at less than zero in your research because you have to first research what others have already researched. Also just because the transponder is still sending a signal doesn't mean she's still alive. Now you're sacrificing the hope of billions for your own hope. And what if she is a alive and you find her? Is anything going to change after that? If that's not selfishness then I don't know what is.

Dex-chan lover
did they mention at all the other countries could have surviving men too? are those 5 men just japanese people? or is this that myopic view of hollywood where they only focus on their home country and the world is pretty much dead to them or nonexistent? 99.9% of men doesnt mean only Japan survives. seriously, even if this is a fictional story, you gotta make some effort to make it believable for me to be invested.

Also the loli being the bodyguard doesnt help much. I standby my point, in fact its worse the fact she's a bodyguard too. it proves more that shes just there as fanservice.

anyways MC...Yeah its just proving Love can be selfish too. Pure Love is selfish indeed. I guess thats the lesson? love is blind and selfish. but hey, people are forgetting the other surviving Men. they're pretty much doing what you guys want this MC to do.

Users who are viewing this thread