Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - The Five Ladies

Dex-chan lover
Say what? That's just fucked up now, how she can reject him, she is ok with him doing other girl, its like the shittiest reunion of all mangas, they are together already but they just keep being further away.

Dex-chan lover
"man balls turn a little bit bluer than previously possibly thought"

Saw that shit coming, fuck. The girl he treasured for 5 years of cryostasis don't want him. Might have something to do with Suou.

WTF! Is this happening for real TBH my favourite is suou Mira from the start I don't really give a crap about others......

Dex-chan lover
Huh, Author is backout out the incest route? Are we forgetting the fact that Katagiri is in an incestual relationship with that other refugee sister she has? so thats weird for Author to backout like that but I can respect that and respect Mahiru's character more. That could mean she can be open to Hino's advances eventually.

lol all that buildup just so he can finally save himself for Elisa, and now its gone. if I was Reito at that moment Id be fuckin mad. Mangaka, you better havea good reason for this.

anyways her name's Marisa? not Maria? okay but I doubt Reito would go with her. the story's hinting that he wants to do it with Suou first before everyone else. also hopefully Ragini said that he should NOT just do it once. so here's hoping we get to see Reito mate different women too.

Jesuuuuus. Chrissssst. What is wrong with this girl, dude is literally like the perfect man, comedically so.

Users who are viewing this thread