Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - The Five Ladies

Dex-chan lover
Either she has a STD, or in a shocking plot twist we are going to discover she is not the real Elisa, or the author is making her compete for the Worst Heroine Award.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, and I thought the rest of this series was horribly contrived.

I swear to fucking God if he ends this arc without a single trip to Poundtown.

Double-page supporter
Um. Did they have magical floating video chat technology before?

The whole time he was with Suou, he was thinking about Elisa. Now that he's with Elisa, he's thinking about Suou. On top of that is more Elisa's inscrutable, aloof nonsense. I don't give a single damn whether he bones; I just want all of these characters to make sense. ...But I don't think that's ever going to happen.

By this point, he probably should just drop Eliza. I think that in the fourteen or so chapters since she reunited with Reito, this was the first time she smiled at him. Like she was never happy to see him, just conflicted to see him chasing her.

Contributor
And now a little quizz.
Why do you think Elisa rejected him ? :

1) She had sex/is engaged/married to Saito Brother (would be funny) or another guy.
2)She just don't like him anymore.
3)She is in some shady shit right now, and doing it would not be favorable for her.

4) She is
not the real Eliza, but a clone.
Maybe the original Eliza already died, and this is only a backup.
It would be a hint for Suou past too, who look A LOT like Eliza, for reasons still unknow.

Dex-chan lover
and with that, mc will stay being virgin for the rest 9381238123 chapters lul

Double-page supporter
A lot can happen in 5 years and the made it pretty clear from the second she showed up again that she wasn't "into" him like he was for her. Hopefully it's for a better reason than "I like older men and I was dating your brother while you were asleep". Of course Miharu would know about that so that can't possibly be it.

Well this pretty much confirms that he’ll end up with Suou in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Elisa.... she slut ???
She definitely has a secret... Though I don't have a guess

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how the "everyone wants to get into the MC's pants" trope is so strong that Mahiru and Reito have to remind everyone that, you know, they're siblings 😄

I'm just curious how it will end with Elisa and which is her secret, but this manga is really boring, or better, the MC is so lame.

ahahahahaha, omg i'm dying now :DDDDDDDDD

so much from mister "i love my childhood friend so i'm saving myself for her" hahahahaha

also yeah, leaving that aside, i thought they ran away for a reason, not to leisurely call the other guy back at what is basically your enemy hq

Dex-chan lover
So, what happens during mating? I don't understand at all. Please inform me.

Man, what a boring protagonist.

Like someone else said, the other ones are so much more interesting and actually had some development.

Now, this one... pathetic.

MD@Home
Suou is a better version of his childhood friend. Better in almost every way. Just do her instead.

He will never have sex with Elisa at this point. Why is she pushing him away? This is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread