Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 78

Fed-Kun's army
Well you can actually really increase your immunity response with high intensity sport, deep respiration, meditation and cold bath. requires a bit of exercice of course and a good health condition.
Anyway, you could be safe with a virus injection, it is possible if you're trained

Did he just kill the virus by popping a boner? His dick got all hazy. Is this how we beat Corona?

Dex-chan lover
THE POWER OF LOVE ERECTILE FUNCTION
Honestly, I'd be more interested in what the other men are doing at this point...Especially the one that swore revenge because I think he's the most interesting character of the bunch.

Motherfucker is bleeding out his nostrils and mouth, implying it's spread to the respiratory system. How do you pull a 180 that fucking quickly when your respiratory system is fucked?

Let's not forget that this is a virus. Viruses are highly mutatable and are extremely hard to cure or vaccinate because of it. The way they tend to work is to use reverse-transcriptase to go from tRNA->mRNA->DNA of a cell and makes it say "make more of me and then explode." Sure, your immune system can have things like Killer T-Cells basically stop the virus from spreading by specifically saying "commit not alive mr cell" after a memory b-cell has identified it or if Killer-T realizes something is off, but again, highly mutable, which is risky. It's why we can't really vaccinate HIV or Corona right now, because Viruses don't operate like bacteria or other diseases do. @daichinobakudan

Double-page supporter
Longer this goes on the more I start to hate Chloe's manipulative ass, though I still feel the author might pull a 180 with her

Dex-chan lover
can't believe what I just read

The real world is in the middle of an actual pandemic and the author just wrote the creation of a vaccine through name dropping a bunch of techno-medico-babble and the power of MC's horniness. MC falling deathly ill and recovering in a matter of 2 or 3 hours ? Recovering because he didn't want to die before getting a chance to fuck his girlfriend's clone…

I stopped expecting much from this manga over 50 chapters ago, and yet it has keeps finding new ways to disappoint me and lower my expectations. No more.

Power Uploader
Well guys... this is the way we beat the corona virus...

Shoot a massive load.

Dex-chan lover
The Power of Boner compels you, the power of boner compels you ... LMAO. Yup, seems TOTALLY legit in that the desire for a threesome would bring a man back from the brink of death.

Real talk ... if only the author didn't make the MCs mouth and nose erupt with blood then we could ALL suspend disbelief just enough. There are tons of ways to make the seriousness real without resorting to multiple internal organs rupturing then automatically self-repairing like nothing happened.

lmao this manga is peak garbage, it's like when shounen MCs get power ups from screaming or a friend dying, except now it's finding the cure for a virus via the power of love and hard-ons.

Dex-chan lover
Skipped to this chapter to see if it gets better. Unfortunately for me, they pulled a Shounen move. Like every comment has already mentioned... His revival is 100% "Power of feelings/love/friendship/Boner" Deus Ex Machina and it's done incredibly lame. I'm fine with Shounen stunts, like when protagonist power ranger's the final boss, but this setting is just complete trash for it.

Contributor
What a horrible chapter.
This manga become worse and worse with each new chapter since he left japan.

Users who are viewing this thread