Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 82 - Elisa's Proposal

Aggregator gang
@Korsai Like I wouldn’t be surprised if she created the virus or something along those lines.....But I am glad I am not the only one put on edge by her
It was really nice meeting you

Group Leader
@Mewples Likewise. Also, shameless self promotion, but I'm working on a scanlation myself, and if you haven't already, I'd love it if you could check it out. Not sure if it's entirely to your taste, but I figured I might as well.

It's this one.

It was a pleasure talking with you. I'll see you in the comments of the next chapter (of this manga).

Fed-Kun's army
@Darudius Do you not remember how much they Fhucked in the Doi arc? I believe it’s only been the span of a one or two months in the manga.

@Mewples guilty for suddenly leaving maybe, but having another man’s child or any other thing is unlikely.

Aggregator gang
@Ni-Ji-Gen Considering she stuck round enough for to be clone of her, it’s even more surprising she isn’t there

@Ni-Ji-Gen
Wait wait. Im drawing a complete blank, sorry. He fucked the sensei? Fucking hell my memory must be god awful. Can you link the chapter?

That's nice she meets her clone. Even his lover is telling him to smash with her clone, DO IT!

Dex-chan lover
I like how the comments calmed down now knowing number 2 has already banged and gonna be bangin some more. im guessing Suou's gonna be number 2 on his list. People were saying Elisa has another chronic disease but with the chapter numbers left, I dont think theres anything left for Elisa. I guess the only thing she was hiding was about the clone.

So number 3 has a trump card? wtf? it seems he had the time to prepare something.

Users who are viewing this thread