Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 82 - Elisa's Proposal

Contributor
I'm still 100% sure Elisa will die in the 2nd season of this story.

And then they will use her organs on Suou, so she can have a normal life without being confined in one place.

Group Leader
I see what she's doing. Because Suou is a clone of Elisa (and a fertile one at that) it would allow her to have Reito's child by proxy. Cheeky, but I kinda like the idea in a twisted sort of way…

Dex-chan lover
I still have the feeling that one of them is going to die before the end.

@Nikolassur92 KKKKKK
25-4f036638b8b97f31b5be576cd001b3961678c60355ab489bfd1ce028f3ea557a.png

Dex-chan lover
Are we finally get a growing of backbone chapter now? Will all the males band up against their adversaries?

So who's kid is senseis? Did doi get cucked?

Also I feel sorry for sou. She loves the mc but the mc doesn't like her and shes just gonna be used as a proxy pregnancy for elisa

Aggregator gang
@Ni-Ji-Gen Why they keep thinking it’s not? Still I think their might be more too this though since sensei looks guilty, if she is faking anything maybe it’s about liking him or she hates sharing him....

Aggregator gang
@Korsai You sure it’s about fertility? Honestly it sounds like she is helping her stay alive by going through pain kinda like when people have a baby to extract nutrients (ie bone marrow from the spine, blood etc) ....I think both could get pregnant and her sharing her boyfriend with her clone is a form of repentance from all the pain she makes her naturally go through everyday to survive...To live longer ...
If anything it’s more worrying if it’s not kindness but rather using her clones son as experimental material For the virus....

Group Leader
@Mewples
Fair point. I would hope that Elisa is the kind of woman that Reito thinks she is, but 5 years and the shit she's had to see/hear can and will change a person, so we'll have to wait and see. But like I said, just like the last line of your comment, my theory is kinda twisted.

now that the uncensored raw for the final volume is out to DL are you gonna use those raws or no?

the scan being used are the magazine scan for the translation @VF89

the uncensored scan are the books scan that came out that have additional pages and uncensored pages that are not in the magazine scans

Aggregator gang
@Korsai I hope so too
Yeah, I think it’s just because something feels off about her that it’s almost natural to bring up something not....completely moral

Users who are viewing this thread