Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 84 - Attack

Dex-chan lover
@CuJoJo That's why SCUM are trying to eliminate all the males without a trace - to make sure no woman can betray her gender with the Enemy.

Contributor
Of fucking course, the best man of this manga had to take a bullet and will probably die.

Damn.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the people I DID wish would die, the one I wanted to survive gets shot. Why am I even reading this now.

Oh hey, Sex God is back.

Dex-chan lover
World without men seems pretty lit to me, i get to die and there won't be any men? im pogging

Dex-chan lover
What just happened. I just got whiplash from the change in the situation. I guess I'll be back next month or something to check it out again.

Dex-chan lover
And i was hoping there for a continuation of the last chapter and they completly skiped the "bath" scene.

Supporter
I mean, I know I'm just stating the obvious at this point, but I'm not even surprised that it's the American feminazis doing all of this. Hell, I can see them actually attempting this IRL too...

If mc already did it with a different person then he should just fuck all the girls that is in love with him, he is still trying to be a beta god fuck.

War, violence, and discrimination are the side effect of being a spices of territorial predators that form groups. Having big brains just takes it to the next level.

Dex-chan lover
Chloe is the best. Wish there was a route with MC abandoning his childhood friend and getting on with Chloe. Dope (ง⨴⏏⨵)ง

Users who are viewing this thread