Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 84 - Attack

Dex-chan lover
U are not a pervert just because u have sex woman that's not how it works

Out of the frying pan into the fire... I get a feeling that the izanami are just as bad as the UW or whatever.

when the guy got shot, our hopes of getting nude scenes got shot with him.

This cuck MC should've been the one who got shot.

The MC finally boned two chicks after all this time and we don't even get to see it?!

This manga lost the apocalyptic vibe with that statement, I can understand if some ideology surfaced due to unfortunate state of the world.

But with this the whole plot comes down to one big question WHY??

that author will badly explain with shitty backstory that weigh heavily on "MUH FeEling, iLL hEFf ReVenJ" kinda character.

Fuck yes let's go! I think Karen was always talking about being in high positions of power or something, maybe she sees a higher position if they can over throw these feminazis and save the world. Doi and the cult pulling up. That other guy I remember he went through some crazy drug shit the izanami women gave him and became some sex god or whatever it looks like he's still under the influence with the white eyes lol? They better not kill off Hino, I saw the death flags way back when he was talking about staying with his harem and his new children.

okay wtf is this plot
men bad women good
rlly?
i would've hoped that the plot would be a little more complex than this.

Dex-chan lover
what a twist, but the fact that a person like this could actually exist in reality is terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread