Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 85 - New Era

Dex-chan lover

TK2

will never understand the hate this story received. It wasn't the most engaging thing I've read, but it got me invested enough to read to the end + interested to see what direction it takes next.

6/10

Aggregator gang
will never understand the hate this story received. It wasn't the most engaging thing I've read, but it got me invested enough to read to the end + interested to see what direction it takes next.

6/10
I can guess the "hate" comes from the fact that it's a series that uses an amusing pretext to create a sexy and fanservice-heavy narrative... And then it fails spectacularly to do so, by putting most of the focus on a super-frustrating protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Hino's dead. wump wump. looks like Author's Wrath just wasnt enough. just kill the reader's favorite character, and keep the one they most hate. there's a grudge they dont want to let go and still think number 2's their favorite character huh. looks like Elisa will combine with Suou? sure whatever. Number 3 who is willingly the puppet of Kamiya will become a secondary antagonist and Chloe still gonna return eh? No wrap up for Number 4? So we just accepting that rapey cult to do whatever they want with 4? Wtf Author.

welp im off to jump to part two. I hope we're getting a different protagonist. I honestly dont want to stick with number 2 all the time. hopefully we get number 5 back. honestly im looking forward if number 3 gets to bang Karen eventually. I wanna see that.

So far the writing was just...terrible. its more 80% fanservice and 20% plot. and when the plot matters its almost always interrupted by stupid decisions and fanservice. number 2's lack of character development is especially damning too. I can get behind why everyone hated him. I do hope the writing gets better in the sequel im gonna read after this.

Ah man i hate this, woulda been fine if reito was dropped, whyd it have to be best boy 😭noooo.

And the rape village stroyline, fuck that whole thing man, didn,t even give a good end for that poor dude. Oh well, maybe in part 2. But somehow ive a feeling that th story is just gonna make it seem like hes all fine and its all good.

Luckily for me no need to waaaait, off to part 2 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread