Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 85 - New Era

PART 2 in the making: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-06-08/world-end-harem-manga-ends-1st-part-on-june-21/.160357

THIS SERIES IS NOT ENDING. Like Chainsaw Man, THIS IS THE END OF PART 1. Part 2 is in the making.

Group Leader
@Blue_Eyed_Casval well, thanks for the info, still a stupid move to put "end" here and "to be continued" in last page
if manga continue, then why the hell did they put "end" tag?
if manga continue but with new name, well... fuck author, that's not how it works
in any case: fuck it (but i'm still in)

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s rather mangadex’s slip up of putting END tag. On other sites it’s still in “Ongoing” status. I maybe wrong ofc

Dex-chan lover
I smell *sniff snifff*, I Smell *sniff sniff*, I SMELL *SNIFF SNIFF* .... AXE SAMA.

It was a borderline asinine ride while it lasted and it certainly didn't follow logic in a couple of places ... but who needs logic when you can have a legitimate harem. Besides not enough blood flow for the brain when the other head is thinking, LOL.

I guess it's over(?) ... thank goodness.

Fed-Kun's army
Completely rushed ending, but at least it ends... properly?
So even the author didnt care less about Mizuhara (number 2), who was the MC at the beggining.
There is not even a conclusion to Suou Mira and Eliza story ...
He only cared about Doi and his agent (the control freak that i couldnt bear through the story)
We dont know about the sensei that was pregant too...
Well Doi has made the world his own Harem. Congrats ! fitting end for a real man who knows how to use his third leg

MD@Home
This trainwreck was part 1? I don't know if I can stand 4+ years of this stuff again.

Dex-chan lover
Part 1 finally put out of my misery.
Part 2... who knows?

Either way, it's like the mangaka couldn't make up their mind between plot or hentai, but never committed to either one...

It started moving the story forward too fast when it should have spent that time building the characters it had first in the setting it had. Legitimately needed less plot and more sex. That way we get fanservice, which is all anyone's reading this for, and they get to take their time building shit up so that it's actually interesting when the story does start progressing.

Anyways it's not axed. It has two spinoffs and an anime adaptation coming this year. They just wanted a good stopping spot for the anime

@albirew Sorry for the rudeness and to anyone else who read my previous post. I just hate seeing people jump to conclusions. I completely agree, the 'End' tag should not be on here to limit confusion for people.
Here is the link to the info about Part 2. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-06-08/world-end-harem-manga-ends-1st-part-on-june-21/.160357

Users who are viewing this thread