Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 12 Ch. 85 - New Era

So they'll combine huh? Well it would work out nicely tbh,she can have a child but im worried about the personalities and memories of og though, would it get deleted?

P.S
This is all just assumptions though so don't mind it

Dex-chan lover
NOT AXED!!! ... Axe-Sama ... How could you? You were the prophesied one, that would bring an end to crap mediocre manga ... I ... feel so betrayed. LOL, I don't really care since I'm never gonna pick-up anything with this storyline/universe. Good luck to anyone who has chosen death decided to read the follow-ups ... you should save those last two brain cells to learn a skill.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder if Doi-sama has done it with Karen, but it doesn't seem so. Karen be best waifu !!

I hated this from beginning to end.

I'm glad it's over. Good riddance.

Honestly, the author of things manga is LAME, like seriously.
#2 was the most irritating MC that i can remember, author didn't even show his sex scenes with FMC, what was even the point of his existence.
Honestly i hoped he would die when MK virus was injected in him, and author would just axe this manga.

Contributor
@Dipuc4Life Don't worry, axe-san is friends with truck-kun, and is in a better place now, probably as a low level cheaty barbarian bent on collecting one female of every race in his harem.

Dex-chan lover
why do people hate this title so much?
it’s so much better than the generic isekai fantasy bullshit that’s the exact same storyline repeated over so many iterations that most of them become one big blob with no way of differentiation.
at least this title wasn’t generic, it was bad but it is memorable.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangadexorgy yea they trying to be "oh god im reading something that i hate and shit about it so can feel the edge and eliteness going through my veins"
i cant understand them like, bitch gtfo if you dont like it.

Story-wise, this is a mercy killing. Art was good, horny and not horny. No character was bad enough that I wanted to make me a pinata with a noose.

Aggregator gang
Never seen a reader base so emotionally invested on shitting on a manga while religiously reading it since rental girlfriend. Get a life

Supporter
Manga wasn't bad but the part the MC had to go on dates to select which woman he wants to mate with dragged on for so long. It was putting me asleep.

I'll read part 2.

Wait, that's it? did this get axed? why did it end so abruptly? where are the MC's sex scenes? what the fuck?

is this really the ending? even though there is any space for new conflict to take place xD
im just hoping that this will continue someday

I kinda neutral to this manga, dropped it for half a year and after saw it ended i finished it. Overall concept is pretty interesting but the world is kind of unrealistic in my opinion. A lot of scenarios was just too weird for me, i just can't imagine them go this way at all. For me this manga 6/10 at best, it nice to fantasize about being in scenario like that but that's it. spoilers ahead: having huge conspiracy to kill all males and girl in the bushes recording the death makes no sense at all, if you have military power and technology this is just not possible, or how man could escape guarded facilities with ease, there was a few more stupid scenarios but i would need to reread it, which i would never do on this.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread