Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - The World Headquarter's Plot

Dex-chan lover
@KazumiSangaku
Im actually thinking they were gonna use the men both ways, as slaves for procreation and as rewards for females that served the goverment properly, from the looks of all the experiments, only women that were great atlethes, intelligent or rich were allowed to be near the males.

Dex-chan lover
"The only man I love is him... so let's piss off the people who are holding him captive." R.I.P. MC's anus

Dex-chan lover
so...am I really the only one asking this like is Japan the only country with surviving males??? isnt there a separate number 1-5 in other countries too?

I wonder if its a mistranslation that Elisa is talking to the "world" but she's just broadcasting nationally to japan right? Anyways her side vs the UW's side are two sides of the same coin. gonna choose whos the lesser evil? the rapey cult or the Government basically? at this point morally Id choose the government side cause at LEAST they bother with human rights despite the absurdity of it all.

also LMAO when chloe said she admired Number 2 for NOT mating, its like a "FUCK YOU" to the readers who hated Number 2's character with a passion.

Users who are viewing this thread