Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - The World Headquarters' Scheme

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
Is that why you're so upset when the focus shifts on other characters? Because suddenly it's no longer about you?
Looks like you're a loser as well, nice.

If you dislike the MC so much, why do you care if MC goes missing? If you dislike this manga and its author so much, why do you keep reading it?
I'll tell you why: because you're lacking a brain to tell you it's time to stop. It's like you were bred for being especially stupid.

In fact, you're so intellectually challenged that I can make the following prediction about you: You'll come back to this comment section to write another reply.
And despite reading my prediction, you'll do exactly that, because you're too laughably foolish to realize that you're about to prove you're an imbecile.

Good day to you, moron.

Dex-chan lover
It's like those videos or movies where you know it's going to be a disaster but can't help but keep on looking till the end.

I guess no else is here just for the ride?

Just me? Ok then I'll excuse myself out.

In this chapter we learned this:

Lots of pussy apparently can cure any man of BETA

This manga is so dumb!
*Everyone reads to chapter forty-fucking-eight*
Too many characters!
*Can't follow along a narrative that is widely popular in a variety of texts*
Too complicated!
*75% of plot is just about sex*

Can you retarded weebs just fucking enjoy this ecchi with a simple plot and shut the fuck up lol.

Dex-chan lover
APPARENTLY chloe is even speaking japanese to her superiors? Mangaka can you at the fucking least make it believable? also is no one gonna question the fact WHY she has to be naked when shes talking to them? I mean there's fanservice and there's Stupid ones too.

Also back with Elisa's Group Izanami or whatever. why the fuck they acting all morally superior when they've literally Raped number 4? Elisa even let that happen. so whats going on with that group? hmmm

So number 3 leaving the school going to tokyo already...and here of all places...Did he forget all the girls back at the school there? did they even make sure they're pregnant? I wanna see before his transformation like this. something MUSTVE happened between them going to tokyo.

Users who are viewing this thread