Shuumatsu no Harem

I really like harem and ecchi (call me a normie or whatever), but this... This is just bad, I don't really care about all the sex and things, but you know what I like in my manga? SOME GOOD WELL FUCKING WRITTEN VILLAINS AND MAIN CHARACTERS, this is just not good (I'm trying to refrain the use of swear words), take away all the sex from this and there wouldn't be that many chapters.

WARING! There's kind of spoilers here (don't know why you would care, it's not something you should read [the manga] it's bad) so proceed at your own risk.

The resume is: a group of serious feminazis is trying to eliminate men, and by that it's already dumb enough, the MC has more of a pussy than the women there, the post overall is really not good not in the slightest, this is too stupid to be true and angers me, shouldn't have read it, HERE IS A IMPORTANT THING TO NOTICE this is mostly how the MC and the other 3 guys left on Earth spend time with girls, "that's to be expected tho" you may say, but it's only that, all the time, and the villains are badly written overall so only hate goes to them, I don't really know how you can make characters that want to eliminate men and make women reproduce with ovaries only (don't get me wrong, it just gives me a slight need to puke) and overall there's nothing likeable to them. Now you may be thinking of this guy's probably thinking: "good God why did I waste time reading this" I am, and the answer to it is that so YOU don't have to waste your time, 85 chapters (not counting extras) of utter shit.

CONCLUSION, don't read it, just please don't, it has a reason to have a rare 5.56 score.

Yeah, read the first couple pages and the MC literally fucked up already. He was right to tell his crush what's going to happen but he should've let her finish talking instead of interrupting her. If the MC is this stupid, I'm not reading this

Wouldn't recommend this to anybody... 3/10 at best. Plot is shit, all there is is the fan service and garbage characters. Looks like author went out on a whim to come up with half of the characters, as they lack depth.

Don't read this unless you want to be disappointed.

WHY?!
The author doesn't deserve the artist at all.
im only here for the art.

Dex-chan lover
Was about to say, wtf was that ending.. but seeing that there will be a sequel makes a little more sense

Don't worry everyone, the manga isn't over yet. This is just part one; part two will be a continuation from chapter 86 onwards.

Users who are viewing this thread