Shuumatsu no Jinrui ni Bunmei wa Hitsuyou desu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Humans, One Thousand Years Later

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh:...
Guess I'll go read Kicked out of the party but my ass checks makes all the girls want me

This was a good story for the most part sad to see it end like this.

Dex-chan lover
It's not axe-kun. His story is always like this, started with an amazing idea but quickly written into a corner after a while.

Dex-chan lover
I was even buying the last few chapters in Japanese, just so i wouldn't see another interesting work end like this...! I'm sad. I wanted to see more....~:facepalm:💦
Thank you for picking it up and translating it to the end.

Dex-chan lover
It shouldve been me not him! It's not fair! Fucking Axe-kun strike again, thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
What a dogshit end to a manga that had so much potential. And I had commented just last chapter “oh I saw it was marked as finished on AniList but that can’t be the case after this chapters reveals” welp guess I shot myself in the foot there

Power Uploader
So, think the idea of the story is great but how it was handled was terrible. It felt a bit too silly and that is not a problem but feel like we needed to have the gritty stuff too. After a while it felts like this world could never work and one way it makes sense with god doing what he wants but that feels like no solid ground.

The end is just plain bad and if this was the plan from the start even with 10 volumes then that is just tragic. Like what changed? Like they got 1000 years and then what? Like god can just start over again or go to extremes or just kill all people for fun like he did in the last chapter with the angels.

In the end great idea but that is all.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was good, never expected this to end tho, did it got axed or smth?

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the thing about this author is that they have really nice premises followed with decent stories but they slowly start losing the ball and you notice that they become less engaging. Hence, why he gets so many manga published and why they get axed so soon. Or at least that's my theory as to why.
If an author knows their series is gonna get cancelled they have to wrap it up the best way they can, so I don't think it's a matter of them not being able to write something consistently engaging.

Users who are viewing this thread