Shuumatsu no Jinrui ni Bunmei wa Hitsuyou desu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Humans, One Thousand Years Later

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda losing the ball after god was introduced but it truly is tragic that it got axed this way. I hope this wasnt the last chapter because there really was some more that could've been done to at least ensure a half fulfilling ending.

Power Uploader
What the fuck man... Author can't catch a break, it's like 3rd story of their I'm following thats get axed, and all of them were quite good, far better than trash isekai adaptation number 123456. Sad :fml:

Team - thanks for translation!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wait,
what now?
is it axed??
can someone tell me what the hell is happening in the last 3 chapter?

Dex-chan lover
AHHHH WHY'D IT GET AXEDDDDD

they wrapped it up well but im so sad man 😭 this manga worked so well as a small scale character driven piece I would've loved to see more of ir

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck man... Author can't catch a break, it's like his 3rd story of their I'm following thats get axed, and all of them were quite good, far better than trash isekai adaptation number 123456. Sad :fml:

Team - thanks for translation!
Honestly the thing about this author is that they have really nice premises followed with decent stories but they slowly start losing the ball and you notice that they become less engaging. Hence, why he gets so many manga published and why they get axed so soon. Or at least that's my theory as to why.

Power Uploader
Honestly the thing about this author is that they have really nice premises followed with decent stories but they slowly start losing the ball and you notice that they become less engaging. Hence, why he gets so many manga published and why they get axed so soon. Or at least that's my theory as to why.
Giri-giri was consistent, it literally got axed in 2 chapters :(

Dex-chan lover
Author can't catch a break
No, he got a break each time that he got a serialization, but he didn't offer a story that held onto the readers. Now maybe he was going to go somewhere great, but the readers couldn't sense as much. But I don't expect greatness from characters such as these. To me, the story seemed to embrace a nihilism. Without a working moral compass, only luck gets you to anything interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread