Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

Aggregator gang
Religiously speaking Buddha is not a god. He states that gods are just a long lived species that is the firstborn of this universe. Buddha teach the way to attained Arahathood which is far superior than godhood. So I expected that he will kick whatever a** those gods send to this arena.

@OutragedTrack7

I doubt that odin will fight so soon, since it is more than obvious he has a secret agenda, and for something the Valkyries are of the same mythology, as well as the name of Ragnarock, the twilight of the gods

And well, if the tournament had continued as it was from the beginning, I do not doubt that humanity would already have two more victories, with Adam defeating Shiva and Raiden defeating the god, he was supposed to fight with, Being Thor, another Norse god, the only victory on the side of the gods until that moment

And come on, even the referee is part of the Nordic gods

My theory is that the gods will have to send out either susano'o, beelzebub, or bishamonten. Bishamonten is the most likely option since we've actually seen them, but the other two could also be possible

this manga knows how to make people hype asf, first adam and now this
Buddha is truly the epiphany of mankind forgoing all and becoming a god, not only made in god image but evolving towards it

round 6 is gonna be buddha vs the 7 lucky gods. probably with "zero" as their trump card against him. Man I hope humanity wins this time around. for my boi Raiden!

Users who are viewing this thread