Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

So were former Humans like Buddha and Herc not allowed a vote on whether or not Humanity gets destroyed?

Fed-Kun's army
What an absolute chad.

Guess I'm a Buddhist now

*Edit: When Ebiso said "Zero", and from Jack's reaction, I guess they count zero as a number and that they're a secret invisible Bishamonten.

Or that they have to merge into this "Zero" like Power Rangers lmao

"Edit2: also they definitely gonna fight Buddha for this round

Dex-chan lover
that a nice plot twist. since the story actually already shown humanity fighter list in early chapter early,
this will effectively disrupt the fighter list or the fighting round going to be more than the initial agreed upon

Double-page supporter
Namo tassa bhagavato arahato samma sambuddhassa
(Honour to the Blessed One, the Exalted One, the fully Enlightened One)

Love how even Odin was shocked by Buddha's actions, most of if not all of the gods must've not known Buddha very well for centuries

BACK TO BACK CHAPTERS WOOHOOO LETS GOO

i feel like this buddha fight is gonna top all others

This is really an excellent Chapter as far as I'm concerned.
I admit that I would have hoped to also know the other fighter of the sixth round, in two Chapters we have known only one in practice 😔. But okay, I'm happy in the end ... also because there have been several interactions between the various characters, and these things I love 😍.
From how Zeus spoke, it seems that Buddha was one of their secret weapons or something, as he admitted that he wanted him to fight much later, interesting ... and he also seemed ready not to take no for an answer given the menacing look 😄.
Among other things, the tree under which Zeus and Buddha spoke was Yggdrasill or not?! 🤔
I did not understand which wounds Brunhilde wanted to heal Goll with bandages 😲 while I read around that there are those who consider the member of the Seven Lucky Gods who was healing Ebisu a woman ... but to me it seems a man, and Ebisu yes turns to him in the masculine, or am I wrong?! 😲
I wonder what the "Zero" weapon Ebisu claims he wants to use against Buddha is, will it be a fusion of all the Seven Lucky Gods in Bishamonten? Considering that Jack the Ripper with his eye saw that they are all the same soul and therefore the same person more or less, I do not rule it out at all as a hypothesis...
Among other things, I was very pleased to see Jack the Ripper, being my favorite Human in this manga 😍 and thank goodness that the horrible theory that had been around for a while and that he wanted Jack to commit suicide after the end of the fourth round was denied almost immediately 😑.
As for the sixth round Arena ... I admit to being a bit disappointed, in practice it is the "normal" field only square instead of round, I was hoping for something more characteristic, too bad. On the other hand, I liked the entrance to the Buddha's Arena, not as beautiful as others that came before but still beautiful 😃.
What about the final twist instead ... Buddha screwed us all 😄. Seriously speaking, I did not expect Buddha to fight for Humans, rather I would have expected that he would do like Hercules and favor his opponent to give Humans a point, but that he would pass over to the other side I really would not waited 😳.
The positives in all of this are that the story showed Aphrodite alive and well, disproving the horrendous theory that he wanted her to be murdered off screen, that Odin didn't flinch at the revelation, almost confirming that he is up to something, and that it is the theory of the Chapter 13 circle and that of the Eastern-Western wrestler alternation for Humans were both denied in a big way.
The downside, however, is that Buddha's change of gear complicates things not a little in the wrestler table, since without a Human going over to the side of the Gods we will have to discard a Human, and honestly it would be an idea I would hate deeply 😔.
Fortunately, Zeus seemed to expect it seeing his expressions and therefore perhaps he already has a backup plan ready ... I hope, given that according to the Constitution of Valhalla the fights of Ragnarok must be 13 and no more...
Now we will have to wait a month to get to know Buddha's opponent in the sixth round, I would have preferred to know him immediately as already mentioned, also because now we know that practically Chapter 44 will be entirely dedicated to Buddha's opponent and the sixth round will not begin yet...
But it doesn't matter, now I'm more curious to understand who his opponent will be, excluding Loki who is in the stands (although he is also a good candidate seen what happened between the two during the fifth round) the logic of the Chapter makes me think of Bishamonten, given all that has been revealed in this Chapter about him and the other Seven Lucky Gods, the fact that he has an unfinished business with Buddha as the latter wounded Ebisu and the direction of the chap himself suggesting it (among other things Bishamonten is also Buddha's teacher in mythology if I'm not mistaken 😲), but on the other side I hope not to see a God vs God because it would totally upset the table of fighters, which I hope never happens 😔.
I hope for a Human's betrayal in exchange for immortality or something, and Qin Shi Huang is the perfect Human for the purpose, as he died trying desperately to become immortal and his opponent would be Buddha, the one who is there succeeded. I see him making a pact with the Gods to represent them in the sixth round by eliminating the traitor in exchange for immortality (who hates him too since he's a Human who has achieved the immortality he craves so much), perhaps by forcing a Valkyrie to do the Volund as happened with Jack or by taking a traitorous Valkyrie angry at the death of her three sisters.
Maybe Rasputin could betray the Humans a bit too (I can see him doing such a thing), but among the eight Humans left on the list the only one for whom I would be sure to think of a betrayal is Qin Shi Huang... even if anyone is fine with me, as long as they are one of the eight Humans missing 😔.
At this point we await the end of February and see who will face Buddha in the sixth round, hoping for the best of course...

P.S.: is it my impression or does Buddha express himself using today's youth jargon?! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread