Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

Fed-Kun's army
@Radicool21
Quote aside, I saw this coming. Buddha was never considered a "God" in the first place; plus Zeus asked him to take part in the next fight - but he never specifically asked him to fight for the God side. Really looking forward to this one.
Buddha is considered by many to be a god, there are many sects that operate like this. What is important is that Buddha *himself* never considered himself a God. The backstory is most likely going to explain how Buddha got elevated to God status by his followers, but he simply doesn't give a shit about that.

I am looking forward to one of the human fighters defecting though, that would be funny, and my money is on it being Rasputin.

Ick

BUDDHA! BUDDHA! BUDDHA! BUDDHA! BUDDHA! BUDDHA!
If he doesn't win we're all fucked

Yeah I had a feeling this would happen and I love that it did.

Now, I kinda want that arrogant one from the lucky seven to fight him, but that's too based

Supporter
@KuriP It has to be, only for that "zero" foreshadowing alone lol.

Edit: Expanding on that, I believe Buddha's opponent will be Bishamon to set up the ultimate luck battle. I'm also going to forecast that all 7 luck gods are one in the same like some Pain Naruto shit based on what Jack the Ripper "saw".

I mean what Buddha is doing makes sense. In reality, Buddha never claimed to be a god or just god. I'm pretty sure Buddhists don't even worship any gods at all really, well that's what I just know. But the question is why did they make Buddha a god? Guess we'll find out in the next chapter, so hyped abt it ughhh

Users who are viewing this thread