Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

JJM

Anyone else realize what it means that aside from Loki (mad) and Odin (stoic), all the other gods are somewhat shocked that Buddha just used enough power to crush the iron pole of his staff? It's time for the unshakeable pillar of human enlightenment to let loose and it seems the rest of the gods know that this is going to be extremely worrisome. Let's GO!

Fed-Kun's army
HAHA GET FUCKED ZEUS
MY DUDE IS SO COOL HOLY SHIT
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Wyrm
Yeah, I agree, that's what Jack saw and why he was asking "seven?", as they are actually a single entity of 7 split personalities or something. Maybe if he/they fight, Buddha will take a few of them out, then at the very end fuse together and Buddha either lose or win with a full power shit. Maybe he can win some of them to his side somehow too.

Double-page supporter
Damn this comments section has been blowing up. And I can't blame anybody. This puts one big hole in the matchup predictions and now we have no idea what happens next.

I want come back in time and punch me when I used to believe Buddha was the worst character

idk how powerful buddha'll be, but he has way more followers than any other god i've seen

Users who are viewing this thread