Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

After the last two Chapters, the updated Ragnarok Contender Table looks like this:

Gods:
Loki
Apollo
Susano'o No Mikoto
Bishamonten
Anubis
Odin
Beelzebub

Human:
Qin Shi Huang
King Leonidas
Nikola Tesla
Grigori Rasputin
Okita Souji
Michel Nostradamus
Simo Hayha
Sakata Kintoki

Let's see who will be Buddha's opponent in the end...

Buddha making it interesting again. So one less human representative? So there’s Zero/8th member of the 7 Lucky Gods, will Bishamon fight Buddha or sent Zero?

Zeus sending Buddha now is good wether to reveal if he is indeed a traitor or not, otherwise they can’t have him on the important last rounds.

I’m thinking, since there’s a God traitor, will there also be a human traitor? I hope not.

Judging from Brunhild, Zeus and Odin's appearance, It seems like they already expected Buddha's action. It is very likely that human sides will also have a betray, Rasputin at that.

@ArtThouDull
Hercules gave his life so Humans can live he fought so jack the ripper can escape his cycle of being a pointless killer. Buddha was once a human the entered the realm of gods , he was once fully human not a half human like Hercules, so although I can see your point and saying that Hercules should've done the flip. He had undying loyalty to his duty but that came in conflict for his unyielding love for humans. Buddha only has love for the humans and we can see for many chapters that he was disgruntled with the ragnarok decision. Buddha became a god to guide others to become enlightened. So I personally think that this decision was a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread