Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Repose of the Soul

They called Jack a murderer, yet the gods were just ready to eliminate all of humanity.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like we've got our next defeat. With that attitude, unless his opponent is the same, Okita is bound to lose.

Fed-Kun's army
To those wanting Arthur or Gilgamesh, aren't those people that are famous because of their magic/divine stuff?

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of being humanity champion?

I really wanted Charlemagne tho, along with Charlotte Corday, even tho the other is someone that recently became known thanks to FGO.

But honestly, I don't really give a fudge about who wins, give me a cool fight, a reason to cheer on either side and a question to ponder about what is humanity and I'm good to go

Dex-chan lover
Uh, considering there’s someone talking about having Gilgamesh show up, it seems like some people may need a reminder: the list of all participants has already been shared in chapter 4. The entire tournament roster has already been revealed.

Looking forward to Qin Shi Huang, since he wanted to become an immortal.

yeah of course, japanese is full of superpower isekai MC, how couldn't i predict that they gonna be our last hope when apocalypse hit..

Fed-Kun's army
I wish this won't became crazy=win

@lastKANAshimi @Dark_skyid @De_LaBaiGa The selected heros are already shown chapter 4 page 13 we just don't know the order
there is no arthur nor gilgamesh (since FGO cover many kown figues, you can see commun name I guess)

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t Tesla one of the fighters? The guy that created earthquake machines and allegedly perfected unified field theory? I fully expect him to be cybernetic and a huge pain. Might even talk about how the gods themselves replaced Titans/Fomorians/other primordial beings and how it’s their turn to be culled.

Simo’s sniping can be an issue too...

And Rasputin is likely to be a drawn out affair, considering how he apparently cheated death so many times.

Group Leader
@De_LaBaiGa Lu Bu, Jack, Okita, and Kojirou are all servants from Fate, and people want Gilgamesh strictly because he's the strongest Servant in that franchise, as well as very popular amongst fans.

So Volund isn't that intimate an experience. Otherwise, Hlokk would have come out blessed by Sheogorath.

I am aware that Souji fellow died young, but damn. That TB must have been pretty hard on him if his peak performance is when he didn't have it – when he was a kid.

In case people forgot, this is the roster from chapter 4:
x28.png

>enshrining an enemy of humanity with our papa Adam
Absolutely disgusting

Good to see Herctards both in comments and in the chapter absolutely seething.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, Japan will carry.

Also Lu Bu and Adam were the best fights.

Mangadex comments show once again to have the attention span of an ant to not notice that the full roster has been revealed already smh.

Users who are viewing this thread