Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - 100 Seals

Ah yes, Chaddha vs the 7 cosplay virgins, a religious classic story.

I can totally see buddha helping out and love how the mangaka entwined Buddhist religion into the volund.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of expected it, so they will also need fight scenes outside the match.
Because 13 matches all on the ring would get monotonous without enough drama outside.

Buddha was a human(Siddartha) who become a god, it's logical that he take the human side, it's just like Hercules.

And Im so hype for next chapter, more the corona virus cure.

Fed-Kun's army
but the 2 other guys dont have valkyries right? so they really cant do much there or did I miss something

How can this manga be so HYPE

The art is INCREDIBLE and the desings of the gods and humans are so on point.

I've read some stupid shit in my life, manga or otherwise. To be fair, this manga wasn't even at the top of that list.
Till now.
This is the stupidest shit I've ever read. Ever. So dumb that I think my brain might be bruised and irreversibly scarred from the amount of asspull I just experienced. Nippon strong aside, because we all know the Japanese fighters are over-represented and overpowered. That's to be expected.
A baby that has muscles so strong that they break his own bones. Seriously. Honestly. That's what we're going with here.
This is some hot sweaty garbage. But I'll be damned if it isn't great.

Really love this manga. Art Style is really beautiful and the fight scenes are hype as fuck! Buddha taking the human side is a good twist as well.

But despite all that hype i just cant take this off my mind. Where the heck is Jesus? I mean,they have said BC (Before Christ) and AD (After Death) throughout the story.Maybe Jesus is actually one of the strongest gods?

Fed-Kun's army
have the usual JAPANESE POWERWANK REEEE type of comments been posted? I am pretty sure that it has already been done

Wait, do those two have their Valkyries with them? I guess we're about to see how the humans fight without god-level weaponry. More likely though, I think heaven police or some other guy, probably Zeus/Ares, will step in if they're serious.

@Mad_Dawg A.D. stands for Anno Domini, and it marks the year jesus was (supposedly) born rather than the year he died. And if Jesus is in this i'd say he would be on the human side what with the whole giving his life to absolve humanity of sin thing. Or he'd be pissed that his sacrifice was in vain, but i guess we'll see.

Raiden's power is the most bullshit thing I have ever seen in this manga so far and I love it

Users who are viewing this thread