Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Hyakuhei

Dex-chan lover
Dude...good job my guy! Enjoyed the hell out of that even tho it the second read

Aggregator gang
Raiden was super cute in his baby form (before he controls his muscles), and Buddha like have thousand of million followers all around the world, compare to these small specific gods like Loki or the seven lucky Gods, and if the rule of " the power of God is based on the how many their followers" the pretty much Buddha is an OP character right? Lololol

Dex-chan lover
Huh, just saw the TL notes page at the end. I appreciate that kind of stuff. Doesn’t clutter up the pages themselves for the people who mind that sort of stuff while being pretty informative.

Dex-chan lover
"Strongest muscles in human history". lol ok japan. Also Bishamonten is not in the same tier as fucking Buddha. None of those low tier "gods" are outside Loki.

Ank

Double-page supporter
YEAH LETS GO

This manga is great. Fuck plot, lets fight.

IN the real world a man would not put seal on 'between his legs' and let it go beyond, well to a certain extend at least. Ah, no wonder he was with so many woman when he was first introduced. Ehehe

These scanlations are way better than the /a/nonymous ones. I'll be reading these exclusively now.

Dex-chan lover
I was happy when buddha came " finally someone I know ", then next chapter 10 new hooligans Ive never heard of appeared

Double-page supporter
@naiorim
Not a god, not a human, simply a great teacher (Similar to Jesus, both spread knowledge & wisdom)
Though the manga portrays him slightly differently

Ooh, I really like this scanlation
Rolls off the tongue better than the other one

Users who are viewing this thread