Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Full Throttle vs. Full Throttle

Hmmmmmmmmm. I’m kind of hoping he’s all smug “power of friendship” right now, and then gets curb stomped immediately. Seems unlikely, but a man can hope.

tbh im hindu so idk how to feel about this, but i stopped caring about accuracy, i just want a balls to the walls fight

Dex-chan lover
shiva be giving me them main protagonist vibes right now. i want to see a blood bath of mangled flesh and broken bones in this fist fight.

Is it just me or do I really hate Shiva right now, not because he is on the gods side, but because he actually has friends and waifus supporting him.

Dex-chan lover
Well, not like any of the gods so far have been really all that accurate to what they’re depicted like in real life.

At any rate, seems we’re gonna see what exactly is so special about Shiva soon. Given Zeus and Poseidon, it’s pretty much a 50/50 chance of it having anything to do with his real life depictions.

Yeahhhh given how this manga's been going, Raiden's Death Flag is superrrr high right now :|

Man I love Shiva. This is the first God that I'm rooting for lol

Raiden is:

>kind of an ass.
>New to his power/hasn't trained with it.
>Doesn't have friends or family supporting him.

Yep he's gonna die

Big muscly valkyrie is a qt and doesn't deserve the F. Raiden if you die I will bring you back and kill you again.

Man sometimes I miss Adam.

@luxrays me too man, if Zues didn’t step in he would’ve throttle shivas ass, even so their fight so far is probably my fav if not one of

What is that position mentioned in the tl notes? don't find it anywhere

@Virj1 I agree Shiva no chance against Adam. Would have been over in a second. Also same, his fight is my favourite one. He was the best character in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman i have a good feeling humans are gonna lose the Ragnarok ofc on the last fight but IMO the whole ragnarock is only a ploy form the Valkyrie to make the gods see the humans as beings way greater than what they thought.

Users who are viewing this thread