Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - The Top Of India

I have the slightest feeling this match will be a draw, and neither fighter will die, that or i also think if shiva does win this fight, in the end he will spare raiden.

DAMN....
SHIVA NEEDS TO WIN THIS FIGHT!!
THE BACKSTORY LITREALLY IS SHONEN MANGA... BUT HOPE SHIVA WINS 🙏😍😝

This felt disappointing to me. Turned into a typical high-school gangs fight where the Hero has to fight them all to be the big boss...They even carry around a banners...

lol, this manga just straight up turn indian mythology into 2 old school (older than the big 3 title) shonen characters fighting others gangster like characters.

Group Leader
I’m rooting for Shiva now, holy shit this chapter was awesome

Well to all those thinking that it's HELLA inaccurate then that's TRUE AF but the author is just using the REAL god's name to give the story some gravity of its own cause all the GODS are SUPER OP so to make them fight with the human they have to NERF them SUPER HARD or else the story would be just GODS butchering humans and just read it with your mind shut.

Dex-chan lover
In every fight there's this one guy that's more likable and Shiva is the guy here. But how come with that kind of backstory he doesn't root for humans even a tiny bit.

Users who are viewing this thread