Shuzoku [Hanshin] na Ore wa Isekai Demo Futsuu ni Kurashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The new Apostole

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me, just needed to get a rant off my chest.

I don't really mind OP from the start, but this is getting a little too Monty Hall for my tastes. How is this going to be an fantasy action adventure story if the MC just walks thrue the opposition and just face tanks it all...

And if "Grand/Guild Master is still alive, well, and active, there shouldn't be any baddies that need to be killed... unless they are of the hyper powerful kind, in which case all the normies are way too care free. I really would prefer if authors didn't frontload the impossibility of their own worlds.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't his issue last chapter that he didn't want people treating him differently because he was born with everything he could want? And now everyone knows he was born into the new world as a demi-god and are worshipping him...

Dex-chan lover

I don't really mind OP from the start, but this is getting a little too Monty Hall for my tastes. How is this going to be an fantasy action adventure story if the MC just walks thrue the opposition and just face tanks it all...

And if "Grand/Guild Master is still alive, well, and active, there shouldn't be any baddies that need to be killed... unless they are of the hyper powerful kind, in which case all the normies are way too care free. I really would prefer if authors didn't frontload the impossibility of their own worlds.
There are five demigods in the world, just doing whatever they please. This one is an immortal Emperor and the Grandmaster of the Guild, maybe another is the Demon King or something.

Dex-chan lover
i give this the old 10 chapters rule like usual, if it doesnt get good....

Aggregator gang

I mean dude runs the guild (and maybe the country if he said Emperor?) I doubt he would have time to do basic adventurer stuff, and maybe his power is more mental/ strategist than brute force

Dex-chan lover
grandmaster be like "hahaha Fucker! I'm here to ensure you don't run wild!"

Damn unfortunate for you lady you dont get to see the mark :angery:
Still huh Guildmaster(grand) been around for a while too . Interesting
Since when are guys afraid to take their shirts off in front of a girl? This guy needs to grow a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread