SHY - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I am SHY

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, heroes are one of several occupations that wouldn't be needed in a perfect world.

But getting to that perfect world is pretty impossible.

That being said, I would be interested in seeing what kind of heroes they would make for other nations, if they're supposed to symbolized the people in those nations.

Been looking forward to this since Mahou Shoujo Site ended. Glad it met my expectations😃😃😃

Group Leader
@MangaField since when MHA is on akita shoten then??? 😂

any plan for translating that SHY Oneshot aswell? could be found it full of it on imgur or google artist name

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf backdraft from a closed, indoor fire is no joke. Its basically a highly pressurised hot air bomb the size of a room. If the sheer force of the decompression didnt kill you, the massive jet of scalding hot air and fire will.

Dex-chan lover
We all know that the one at fault here is the Amusement Park's higher ups, since they allowed the accident to happen at all. People like to place the blame on someone they know they can attack because humans are coward by nature. MC's inferiority complex really doesn't help her, she puts herself in the position of the weak, allowing other people to trample over her.

Also, it's fun to think that the reason SHY isn't as popular is that because Japan is so systematic that it's hard for accidents to happen. Let me make it simpler.

Less accident -> Less need of hero-saving-the-day -> Less time for the heroes to make their appearance -> Less popular they got

As they said, best news is no news.

SHY represents the Japanese mentality: introverted, shut-in and risk-averse. For that reason, I propose the theory that she is Sir Nighteye reincarnated!

Nice to see Cyan Steam still trucking with the scanlations; keep it up y'all. I've always enjoyed the premise of 'real-life' situations that heroes would have to deal with. What do you do when you can't save everyone? How do you live with the guilt of letting someone die on your watch? Problems that fire-fighters, policeman, and doctors have to deal with on an almost daily basis. Definitely interested.

Users who are viewing this thread