SHY - Vol. 14 Ch. 116 - Give Me A Heart, Please

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was Teru trying to play babysitter at first due to the lack of black space, but it’s actually Mei and it shows how strikingly similar they are!

And they are still deliberately keeping their family situation and faces vague. They showed Teru in a flashback with her grandfather after their parents funeral (or was it Mei’s?), so there has to be a reason why Mei is living and raising Teru alone.

I’m still holding onto my genetically created clone theory, and seeing their home situation along with their similarities in appearance and personality is only reinforcing that!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like if they say how she got a sister without parents, it would explain a lot of things.
When Mei looked at the photo of her past, we can see an adult behind her touching her shoulders (the mother probably).

Their parents are probably the classic "I work far for home 50 weeks every year"

Double-page supporter
I thought this was Teru trying to play babysitter at first due to the lack of black space, but realisingly it’s actually Mei shows how strikingly similar they are!

And they are still deliberately keeping their family situation and faces vague. They showed Teru in a flashback with her grandfather after their parents funeral (or was it Mei’s?), so there has to be a reason why Mei is living and raising Teru alone.

I’m still holding onto my genetically created clone theory, and seeing their home situation along with their similarities in appearance and personality is only reinforcing that!
yeah I feel like the author is setting up another really devastating twist like with Stigma

They have parents, just not important enough to the story to show or mention.
Thing is thematically it make no sense not to bring this up unless the parents are dead, Teru relationship with her sister is one of the focal point right now and probably for the rest of the manga, the connection between people etc is an important aspect of the manga too. You can't tell me them having living parents is not important enough for the story to mention, it makes 0 sense with all that has been presented. They just leave their newborn daughter with their others daughter who has history of being a troubled child with devasting power and just go to wherever ? That's just a massive oversight story wise.

Users who are viewing this thread