SHY - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - Bridge of Recollection

Dex-chan lover
In today's world, who wouldn't want something like this? It's hard to see the point if you've never felt as if the world is unfair, life is unfair, but a broken society creates infitudes of problems where there doesn't seem to be a solution (a workable one at least). It shouldn't be a wonder as to why so many people chose to come to the neverland.

My guess is for this arc is for the heroes to confront the regrets or missed opportunities in their lives to fight and end the... evil(?)
The theme is deep alright, that's what I feel personally.

Thank you to the staff at Tonikaku Daisuki Scans for the continuous efforts, including this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This tracks with how often you see nostalgia being commodified in all of the remakes and remasters and Easter eggs filled adaptations that we see nowadays

People long for the time in their lives when things were simpler and they lacked responsibility

Dex-chan lover
shit if stigma can give me my electric-paint neopets bruce plushie i lost then lock me in

Dex-chan lover
What a paradise... But it really looks too good to be true.

Also, I'm sorry... I wish I was good to translate Japanese... I love this series very much and I would have love to be a part of the scanlation.

Users who are viewing this thread