SHY - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - A Carnival of Flame and Shrimp

Hello readers, I'm the admin of Kanin Group. If you've read the last page and the previous message by this chapter's typesetter above me you should get an idea of what's been going on behind the scenes, and to that extent I'd like to extend the invitation to our discord here. Have a great day

Hello readers, I'm the admin of Kanin Group. If you've read the last page and the previous message by this chapter's typesetter above me you should get an idea of what's been going on behind the scenes, and to that extent I'd like to extend the invitation to our discord here. Have a great day
Thank you for the update, we will wait for the translation for this series, gonna fire, can't waitttt

Group Leader
Now please do excuse the long wait, this chapter had been done by me for a while now, the logistical changes are to blame. While I have now left, I still have contact and see that uploads should be more frequent and on schedule.

Happy reading!
Thanks @lollolcheese123 for carrying over the work 😭 I am really grateful for your help.

If I can nitpick a bit, it's "workflow" in this context, not "logistics" 😉

Btw I am going to again work for this title, so have more hope. Ok guys!

Thanks @lollolcheese123 for carrying over the work 😭 I am really grateful for your help.

If I can nitpick a bit, it's "workflow" in this context, not "logistics" 😉

Btw I am going to again work for this title, so have more hope. Ok guys!
I was just copying the last pages terms. As for actually carrying over the work, credit should go to Owlstra and Anth.
All I did was provide this chapter's TS, and remind them of its existence. Might end up rejoining if I feel like it, but not right now, I've got a coding project I want to work on.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking it up. I've been a fan of this series since it came out. When I heard how much it has grown in Japan I was always curious what happens next but translations to keep up is understandably difficult. But I never gave up hope that someone would translate it. Thank you again.

After getting my first figurine ever in Japan which is SHY, I can definitely see her being self-conscious about her exposed thighs. XD

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny Pilse always falls for any trap involving controlling her or her mind.

Dex-chan lover
Good luck for the new group! Why is every manga group i found always have the antagonist group's name in their name.

Users who are viewing this thread