The Coppersmith's Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A gyaru and nanban shrimp soup

Group Leader
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
288
Isn't posting just the first chapter of a volume against Mangadex policy?
Note: J-Novel Club is not endorsing MangaDex in any way. These outgoing links are an initiative by MD, and J-Novel Club has no influence or control over this group or the links.
 
Funny title with a cherry on top
Group Leader
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
5,111
Other than, the previous scanlations of this series has been removed from Mangadex.
Well, that was voluntarily as far as I know.
J-Novel needs to learn how numbers work.
I agree with you sir, wtf kinda clownery is this, even if it's done on their website, it's stupid to do it on Mangadex 😭
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
691
I need to reread this everytime I read a manga that decides to end right when the main couple start dating.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top