SHY - Vol. 15 Ch. 130 - Sinful Girl

Dex-chan lover
Well...damn. I always expected it was a "normal" accident that she lost her legs in but...this is beyond tragic.

I understand her mother wanting to show her just what the father will be doing, and having her understand things but...you really shouldn't bring a small child into a literal warzone with unexploded bombs...which you knew were a thing. The father was right in that they didnt need to be there.

Best intentions, dumbest decision.

Hopefully she doesnt blame Plise for this when is was her choice to bring her there, and both parents fault for not keeping an eye on a literal child.

---

But this makes me like Pilse more than I already did. To go through this and still perverse to walk, to go through this and still go to warzones later on to help others? Its, well, heroic af.

Most adults couldnt do that and heres a 16 year old doing all this after suffering so much, which means wasnt even all that long ago too.

Dex-chan lover
Yah no fucking way would anyone bring a child to a recent war zone and no non profit would allow it. This is a very dumb plot point.

Dex-chan lover
Why would they bring a freaking child to a place where they could very easily be attacked? If this turns out to be a plot point where her mother starts to blame Pilse for her father’s death then thats dumb. But if we’re not looking at it that way, then I feel so bad for Pilse, because she lost both her ability to walk and her father in that accident and blames herself
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Number one: WHY TF DID YOU BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO A PLACE WITH MINES AND BOMBS STILL LAYING ABOUT?

Number two: Going to a disaster zone like that with your wife and daughter is a horrible choice for a different reason, I don't see an armed security envoy anywhere

Number three: That mother better not blame Pilse for her and her husband being jackasses

Users who are viewing this thread