Shy - Vol. 16 Ch. 138 - Get Well Soon

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
115
mfw the manga should be renamed Pilse

mfw I see we are at volume 16 and the covers show the manga is up to volume 28 (sure hope that means this isn't the final arc because spending the majority of the manga on this island would be whack)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
307
mfw the manga should be renamed Pilse

mfw I see we are at volume 16 and the covers show the manga is up to volume 28 (sure hope that means this isn't the final arc because spending the majority of the manga on this island would be whack)
No, the manga has already been through several other arcs after this one, with SoL sections in between
We do have to spend quite a lot of time on this island for the foreseeable future, tho
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
708
I gaslit myself to thinking you were sniping several chapters ahead of where translations currently were. I apologize for my stupidity
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
521
mfw the manga should be renamed Pilse

mfw I see we are at volume 16 and the covers show the manga is up to volume 28 (sure hope that means this isn't the final arc because spending the majority of the manga on this island would be whack)
It's not by a long shot
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
154
Why does it feel like Stigma is some kind of imaginary friend of Mei/Shine's made manifest, who is mad that she discarded him with the arrival of Teru and thus grew up? And thus is obsessed with "remembering" and not wanting people to grow up from childhood?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
1,436
I feel like Stigma might end up just being the runner up in all this. Maybe the final confrontation is going to be Shine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top