SHY - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Youth

Group Leader
Maybe spilled the beans on the villains plans a little too early? Either way here for the art and cute grils

Aggregator gang
Stigma and Uni-Lord having the same goal makes Uni-Lord very suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if they're directly related.

Aggregator gang
Thus, I now ship Shy and Spirits 'u'

also who's the third girl from top to bottom in the end? :v I don't recognize her at all

goddamnit why did you stop there?

also, im not really sold on this villain thing, plot looks weak af and i get a feeling they would just talk their way into saving the world.

Dex-chan lover
total peace achieved through human means - fething hell, this idiot is going to wipe out the species. This is why the Inquisition shouldn't have been abolished and V2 was a mistake.

You know this is reminding me of a show I once watched about a guy who wanted to save the world by making humanity into a hive mind. If everyone had the same thoughts, dreams, perspective on life, then no one would be fighting. And the thing is he is right, but who would want to live in a world like that. That wouldn't be salvation.

Dex-chan lover
I feel the need to point out to the folks trying to ship Pepesha and Teru that the former is drinking vodka, presumably legally, so she is AT LEAST 18 and almost certainly older (probably in her early to mid 20s).... while Teru has been confirmed in text to be 14. Definitely under the age of consent for both Russia and Japan.

And Pepesha initiated.

... Admittedly, they are in space... and there is no legal precedent for having an age of consent in space.
........ And about half the heroes seem to be adults while the other half seem to be middle-school kids...
............ I don't like where this train of thought is going... but what if the hero organisation is a grooming ring? What if all the adult heroes are paedophiles who are basing themselves in space so they can seduce children with no legal consequence?

so Stigma and his group (forgot the name already) want to unify the world together through sadness and the hero's want to unify the world through happiness? so basically sadness vs. happiness?

Dex-chan lover
I feel the need to point out to the folks trying to ship Pepesha and Teru that the former is drinking vodka, presumably legally, so she is AT LEAST 18 and almost certainly older (probably in her early to mid 20s).... while Teru has been confirmed in text to be 14. Definitely under the age of consent for both Russia and Japan.

And Pepesha initiated.

... Admittedly, they are in space... and there is no legal precedent for having an age of consent in space.
........ And about half the heroes seem to be adults while the other half seem to be middle-school kids...
............ I don't like where this train of thought is going... but what if the hero organisation is a grooming ring? What if all the adult heroes are paedophiles who are basing themselves in space so they can seduce children with no legal consequence?
Pepesha is 27 and Shy is 14... These people are fucking mental ._.

Users who are viewing this thread