SHY - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - What is Light?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone can be redeemed if they want to be.

Just remember that even with redemption, crimes must be paid for.

Dex-chan lover
I think that's a good dynamic and an interesting insight into both Pepesha's and Khfufufu's characters in that they both have a very intimate (mother and close friend) connection to Sveta. I think that's why the gradual deescalation of tension as they talk to one another is earned so much.

ALSO EVIL TWINS!

Wow, I actually really like the dynamic between Pepesha and Kfufu. Although, I'm kinda wondering what is gonna happen to her now, will she join the heroes?

Dex-chan lover
This story really is a nice different way of presenting and humanizing the "Hero" trope. They're people with super powers, flawed human beings with very human ways of working towards things. Shy may be the most naive of them all but she isn't without the will and drive to move forward.

Oh, and no power-of-friendship drama that really made me swear off anything fairy tail related after just slogging through the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
I want to stay behind and keep reading about Kfufu too...I'm glad she's colored too at last and also yeah they're kids, they're being used.

Even if Pepesha stays with her... I have a feeling that she's understimating the darkness in her heart.

It may have felt like it went too fast but this one was actually a good example of a non-violent solution. Pepesha was in control and was stronger than Kfufu but I'm glad the author didn't go for the usual "I'll beat you senseless then I'll preach to you until you're converted". Nice use of descalation.
On the other hand I'm not really excited to learn about Ai's past and the ninja sword stuff. Hope the author keeps things short and wraps everything up soon.

I know a lot of people are tired of all the "villain redemption" stuff in media these days, but I still think it's nice how they're handling it in this manga

I'm always a fan of authors trying something (relatively) new

Just some speculation but. wouldnt Kfufu just disappear once this is over?

i like the kfufu stuff here but this manga has become very tiring to read recently w/ all the world is going to end stuff

Users who are viewing this thread